[mkroot] hermatic

Alain Toussaint alain at vocatus.pub
Sun Mar 18 20:56:46 PDT 2018

Guys, pardon me if I top post.

Rob, When I registered for Vocatus, I asked a trademark lawyer about the name (Vocatus in latin ==
Alcohol in English or Alcool in French). Such a name, isn't trademarkable in French Canada or
English Canada.

I don't know about USA but any names which are direct translation of other languages (such as latin
== French or latin == English) are not trademarkable (if that is a word).

Check for USA.

Alain