[Toybox] Fix, killall is not allowed to kill itself

Elie De Brauwer eliedebrauwer at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 07:54:24 PST 2012

Hi all,

The LSB specification of killall says "A killall process never kills
itself (but may kill other killall processes)."

The current implementation of killall does not adhere to this rule, with
the patch in attach killall will adhere to this rule.

Before:
edb at lapedb:~/edb-stuff/toybox/toybox$ ./toybox killall -9 toybox
Killed

After:
edb at lapedb:~/edb-stuff/toybox/toybox$ ./toybox killall -9 toybox
killall: No such process

Note: this patch should be applied after my previous submission, if for
some reason the previous path is unwanted let me know and I'll resubmit
this one.

my 2 cents
E.

--