[Toybox] [groups] : ! More than one in group is error

Felix Janda felix.janda at posteo.de
Thu Dec 27 09:06:37 PST 2012

When trying to implement the remaining options for "pwd" I could also test
toybox's group option handling.

The option string I wanted to use is: ">0LP[!LP]"
(It's the same for "LP[!LP]".)

With the current argparsing I get a segfault for "pwd -L -P". When enabling
TOYBOX_DEBUG it says "pwd: trailing [!LP]". On the other hand when using
Ashwini's suggestion with disabled TOYBOX_DEBUG everthing seems to work,
whereas with enabled TOYBOX_DEBUG I get the same error message as before.

Felix