[Toybox] Patch submission process

Luis Felipe Strano Moraes luis.strano at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 14:42:33 PST 2012

I've changed the git repository to use the hg-git script. I had
previously seen it, but hg-to-git seemed more direct. Unfortunately,
it also seems targeted at making a one-way-only transition, and since
this is not what we want, I started over with hg-git.

It seems to work really ok, even providing a nice git repository
inside your mercurial tree in order to easy maintenance.

I've sent one commit there already (fixing a warning), please take a
look and see if you think integration will be easy. If you prefer, I
can keep both this and the hg repo at bitbucket uptodate with one
another.

--lf

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Rob Landley <rob at landley.net> wrote:
> On 02/04/2012 07:39 AM, Luis Felipe Strano Moraes wrote:
>> By the way, this is the script I used for the import:
>> https://github.com/alexgorbatchev/hg-to-git
>
> I was actually looking at hg-git.github.com which seems to be the
> "official" solution.  For all I know the above is the same thing, I
> can't look at it right now due to the web here being flaky.  (This reply
> is going into my email outbox to get sent when I next download my email.)

Luís Felipe Strano Moraes
http://www.strano.org