[Toybox] Patch submission process

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Mon Feb 6 21:22:49 PST 2012

On 02/06/2012 04:42 PM, Luis Felipe Strano Moraes wrote:
> I've changed the git repository to use the hg-git script. I had
> previously seen it, but hg-to-git seemed more direct. Unfortunately,
> it also seems targeted at making a one-way-only transition, and since
> this is not what we want, I started over with hg-git.
>
> It seems to work really ok, even providing a nice git repository
> inside your mercurial tree in order to easy maintenance.
>
> I've sent one commit there already (fixing a warning), please take a
> look and see if you think integration will be easy. If you prefer, I
> can keep both this and the hg repo at bitbucket uptodate with one
> another.
>
> --lf

You never actually said where the git repository was,but I guessed
http://github.com/lfelipe/toybox and that looks like it.

The commit's good.  I need to set up hg-git myself...

pushing to git+ssh://github.com/landley/toybox.git
exporting hg objects to git
creating and sending data
abort: could not import module SubprocessWrapper!

It's not happy.  Need to figure out why...

https://github.com/schacon/hg-git/issues/173

Looks like Ubuntu broke Dulwich.  Thanks Ubuntu...

It's 11:30 and I have work in the morning, I'll try again tomorrow...

Rob