[Toybox] Patch submission process

Luis Felipe Strano Moraes luis.strano at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 04:09:31 PST 2012

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 3:22 AM, Rob Landley <rob at landley.net> wrote:
> You never actually said where the git repository was,but I guessed
> http://github.com/lfelipe/toybox and that looks like it.

Yep, it is there (I had mentioned it on previous e-mail, forgot to
mention it again).

> The commit's good.  I need to set up hg-git myself...
>
> pushing to git+ssh://github.com/landley/toybox.git
> exporting hg objects to git
> creating and sending data
> abort: could not import module SubprocessWrapper!
>
> It's not happy.  Need to figure out why...
>
> https://github.com/schacon/hg-git/issues/173
>
> Looks like Ubuntu broke Dulwich.  Thanks Ubuntu...
>
> It's 11:30 and I have work in the morning, I'll try again tomorrow...

Actually, I've been toying with hg-git and so far it doesn't seem to
work completely right. Basically I've been able to make it work only
by starting afresh everytime, but the interaction with existing git
repo does not seem to go just fine. Pulling also didn't quite work as
expected, so unless it works for you, I'm considering just giving this
up for now and focusing on toybox itself.

I've pushed both this commit (and the other initial one for the who
command) to my mercurial repository on bitbucket:
https://bitbucket.org/lfelipe/toybox

They are both on top of your latest commits, I should probably have
made them on a separate branch, but I don't know Mercurial yet, will
be going over some docs for it later today.

Best regards,
Luis Felipe

--
Luís Felipe Strano Moraes