[Toybox] New toy - mkdir

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Feb 29 06:10:29 PST 2012

Sorry for the delay, it's cedar pollen season.  Today was a day for
sleeping 14 hours, not really condusive to after-hours productivity...

On 02/28/2012 09:58 AM, Daniel Walter wrote:
> @rob:
> is it okay for you if I add a loop_path(path, function_pointer) like you've did with
> loop_files ?

Add whatever you need. If I think I can tighten up the result, I'll do
that when I get the patch, but other people often have excellent ideas I
didn't. :)

I point you at lib/dirtree.c, which cp -r is using but ls -R _isn't_,
and the fact it's not a good fit for both of those at once means I have
some design reworking to do.  (I.E. that's not perfect, if you prefer
not to use it show me what you'd rather have and maybe I can adapt the
other stuff instead...)

Thanks,