[Toybox] Found the ls bug on 32 bit targets.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Jun 13 22:08:43 PDT 2012

It's that printf was treating st->blah fields as integers, which had
various behavior based on endianness and word size.  (on x86-64 it
coincidentally worked out great, i686 always got null, arm segfaulted,
powerpc corrupted the stack and behaved _really_weird_...)

Fixed. I'm bringing the roadmap up to date and scanning the submission
backlog for low-hanging fruit, and would like to cut another release
this weekend. My big timesink will probably be updating the
documentation for current dirtree stuff, and maybe converting cp.c.

GNU/Linux isn't: Linux=GPLv2, GNU=GPLv3+, they can't share code.
Either it's "mere aggregation", or a license violation.  Pick one.