[Toybox] Editors and such.

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 14:31:17 PDT 2012

I got a very simple editor working now.  It can load a file, navigate
within it, move the cursor, insert characters, delete them, and save the
file.  The keys are currently bound to commands via an array, but I plan
on making a "bind key" command to.

For microemacs, wordstar help window, and later for midnight commander,
there's "split the screen into boxes" stuff.

More importantly, the infrastructure is taking shape well.  So right
now making a really cut down microemacs, wordstar, nano, or whatever is
as simple as providing a different key to command mapping array, then
calling the editLine() function.  New commands for a more feature full
editor should be easy to add.

There's a few bugs and missing features to iron out, but I think I'll
show it to you when I got those sorted.