[Toybox] More command list triage...

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri May 25 11:01:23 PDT 2012

On 05/24/2012 02:49 AM, Kyungwan Han wrote:
> Hi Rob.
>
> Thanks for your reply. :-)
>
> I have question about cp.
>
> I know you are working on it, and could I know when it is completed roughly?

On or before June 4.

After today, I have a week off from work.  This means 9 consecutive days
off.  (2 day weekend, 5 day work week, 2 day weekend.)

This means I'm aiming to have a Toybox release ready by June 4, and
completing the existing partial commands is one of my big todo items

Well, probably not toysh and mke2fs. But chmod, chown, comm, cp,
hostname, md5sum, more, nbd-client, readlink, and who all need finishing
for the release. (hello is supposed to default 'n'. I also have partial
versions of tar and sed here, which probably won't be ready in time, but
we'll see...)

Then there's 39 messages marked todo in my toybox folder...

> I'm working on netstat, ifconfig, and ping.
>
> When I finish to make those features, I could send to you.
>
> It might be next week.

Next week would be great, I can review it promptly..

Thanks,

GNU/Linux isn't: Linux=GPLv2, GNU=GPLv3+, they can't share code.
Either it's "mere aggregation", or a license violation.  Pick one.