[Toybox] [toybox] Asking advice for contribution

Elie De Brauwer eliedebrauwer at gmail.com
Sun May 20 23:20:21 PDT 2012

Hi Rob,

Some corrections,

insmod, rmmod and lsmod are present and working.

And switch_root probably has the design issue of dealing with name with
an _ in them, bumped into this with pivot_root as well.

On the other hand, it might be useful to have a priority ordered list at
hand of which commands are pending implementation, if something is in
progress. Because now there's for example this e-mail, there's a TODO on
the website and there's a roadmap on the website. The current situation
makes cherrypicking a bit difficult (at least for me), especially the
interpretation of 'near' and 'partial' imposes potential issues to
person who are *not yourself* :-).

my 2 cents
E.

Elie De Brauwer