[Toybox] Broken find [Was: Re: Towards find cleanup]

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Apr 11 21:55:28 PDT 2013

On 04/11/2013 07:53:18 PM, Tim Bird wrote:
> Of maybe the expression tree should actually be put into a binary
> tree form, instead of serial pre-fix form, for easier traversal.
>  -- Tim

The vast majority of my bandwidth is taken up by day job and real life,
what's left for toybox I'm cycling between cleanup of existing
commands, dinking at new commands (including research for bc), and
documenting recent cleanups. :)

I'll get to cleaning this up if somebody else doesn't first.

Really I should do a kickstarter/indiegogo for August to see if anybody
wants to sponsor me working on this full time for a bit after this
contract's up. If I don't I've already got two potential employers
asking me in concrete terms about work for August, which would prevent
me from working on toybox more than I am now. Unfortunately, I think
this is now getting time-critical:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2013/04/10/pc_sales_tumble_by_the_largest_amount_ever.html

The pc->smartphone transition is taking off...