[Toybox] FTP commands

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Dec 27 06:39:42 PST 2013

On 12/12/13 19:39, ibid.ag at gmail.com wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 02:25:38PM +0530, Ashwini Sharma wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> The input parameter port was kept as string, so that the
>>   user can also give service name like "ftp" instead of numeric PORT.
> and initialize port to 0, if we want to keep support for -P ftp.
> (I don't imagine anyone using -P ssh or any non-numeric port other
> than "ftp".)
>
> OK, yes that works...
>
> Attaching my full diff, which also addresses a couple nitpicks:

Um, diff relative to...? I've lost the plot.

I applied Ashwini's second version, and your first version. Lemme push
that, if you have further patches could you submit 'em against that?

(Or I could take more time to untangle this over the weekend, but right
now I've gotta go to work again. Alas, we don't get the gap between
christmas and new year's off...)

Thanks,