[Toybox] [RFC] New toy: acpi

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Mon Sep 9 21:34:07 PDT 2013

On 09/09/2013 10:46:49 PM, Isaac wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 09, 2013 at 11:39:23AM -0500, Rob Landley wrote:
> > You print out battery if -b or no flags, but adapter is only if
> > given -a (and not no flags). I'm assuming this is intentional, but
> > happy to take a patch if it's not?
>
> Yes, I tried to make it behave more-or-less like the standard "acpi"
> (should be installed on most Ubuntu systems by default).

Define "default":

   $ acpi
   The program 'acpi' is currently not installed.  You can install it
by typing:
   sudo apt-get install acpi

*shrug* I can install it, but I generally just look at the proc and sys
files directly when there isn't a gui widget. Still, if it's a thing
people expect... (About like pmap, really.)