[Toybox] New toy: simple mixer

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat Aug 2 09:55:23 PDT 2014

Sorry for the delay, had to wade through 57 spam messages to find this.
(The number of messages winding up in the spam filter isn't huge yet,
but I was sidelined for a couple weeks by household issues.)

On 07/29/14 17:15, Bradley Conroy wrote:
> /* mix.c - A very basic mixer.
>  *
>  * Copyright 2014 Brad Conroy, dedicated to the Public Domain.
>  *

Added to pending.

Two questions:

1) about the name: when I type "mix" at the ubuntu command line it says
I can get it by installing the package "anon-proxy" which seems
unlikely. Is there a tool this is based on?

I know of an existing aumix (which has a different interface), and
alsamixer (ditto)...

2) Is this at all likely to work on android? I don't know what audio
subsystem they use. (This is... alsa? When I run it it says "/dev/mixer:
no such file or directory".)

Thanks,