[Toybox] Grinding away at mount.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun Aug 24 22:01:59 PDT 2014

You may have noticed the mount checkin: just a checkpoint as I go along.
There are a lot of little fiddly corner case behaviors in mount. (type
"swap"! type "auto" behaves the same as not specifying -t because fstab
needs a way to autodetect, but that's not mentioned in the fstab man
page. The horror that is "-O _netdev"...)

Only a few days from having that done, but there's only a few days until
the end of the month and the planned release.

I also hope to get a rewritten ping in, unify
useradd/userdel/groupadd/groupdel, and get at least the first pass on
mdev upgrades.

Working on it...