[Toybox] [Patches] - Static analysis fixes

Andre Renaud andre at bluewatersys.com
Mon Aug 11 12:37:13 PDT 2014

Hi Ashwini,
> Attached are the patches to commands for issues reported from static
> analysis tool.

Just out of curiosity, which static analysis tool did you use to find these?

I've done some investigation into these recently, and found them to be
quite nice to integrate into the build system, although the open
source ones (cppcheck, sparse and frama-c) don't seem to be nearly as
comprehensive as the commercial ones. I think it's something that
every C project should run at least periodically, if not on every
build.

Regards,
Andre