[Toybox] Getting Toybox into Android before the NetBSD userland wins out

Jason Spiro jasonspiro4+gmane at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 18:22:47 PDT 2014

About a month ago, I wrote:

> Splendid!  [...] I've filed a feature request in the Android public issue
> tracker.  I estimate that it could take a couple of days until it finally
> gets assigned to Elliott Hughes, and then a couple more days until he
> replies.

The Android folks have replied.  More work will be required before Toybox can
get into Android.  Please see the relevant feature-request discussion, reply
there, then click the "star" icon to get updates in your email inbox in the
future.

Please see the discussion at:

        http://b.android.com/76861

Kind regards,
--
Jason Spiro:  computer consultant.
If you'd like an Internet filter for your home or business,