[Toybox] roadmap.html

enh enh at google.com
Wed Mar 11 15:50:22 PDT 2015

i notice that the roadmap on the web doesn't correspond to the one in
hg/git, even after the 0.5.2 release (which is now in AOSP; i synced
to ToT again this afternoon).

i sent a patch against roadmap.html just now, removing mention of a
command that no longer exists in Android and hadn't worked for some
time before that, which i think is something you clearly don't want
mentioned in roadmap but i'm curious what you think of stuff that's
moved from toolbox to toybox. do you want roadmap to represent the
historical replacement-with-toybox goal or the current
what-we-still-need-to-replace goal? i.e. "would you like me to send an
update to roadmap every time i flip something over to toybox?". so far
i haven't been doing that, but can easily do so.

 --elliott