[Toybox] [toybox] smack support

José Bollo jobol at nonadev.net
Sun Sep 20 04:01:39 PDT 2015

Le Sat, 19 Sep 2015 01:34:15 -0500,
Rob Landley <rob at landley.net> a écrit :

> On 09/17/2015 04:05 PM, Joya Cruz, Alejandro wrote:
> > Hi Rob,
> >
> > Doing some test between TOYBOX 0.6.0 and Smack I got interested on
> > what is the support that is given to Smack.
> > The most important user related utilitie it might are:
> > ls -Z Show the Smack labels on files. (already on toybox)
>
> I've never been quite sure what the complete todo list is. I got
> patches for ls, mkfifo, mknod, mkdir, id, and cp, but I don't think
> that's a complete list? (Ah, and here's one for stat...)
>
> > any idea when the rest is coming ( if its coming ) ?
> > chsmack:Show and sett all of the Smack attributes on files.
>
> Dig dig dig... Ok I found chsmack, doesn't look too hard to implement?
> (First I've heard of it, though...)

Hi all,

I can make the chsmack adaptation. For me the question is "should
toybox implment it?". Why not but it is up to Rob to decide.

Almost all is working well with smack. I promised to check it before
the end of septembre. Still busy now.

The command "cp --preserve" is waiting.

The command ps was also writen a long time ago but ps isn't currently
in stable state and all was to rewrite. So wait here also...

Best regards
José Bollo