[Toybox] Curious (cyanogenmod).

Tom Marshall tom at cyngn.com
Fri Apr 29 09:16:42 PDT 2016

I'm not sure what this all the issues are exactly, but in my experience
the biggest thing toybox is missing wrt. busybox is awk (for recovery,
as you mention in a later message).  This does not affect us internally,
but it does affect external users that flash opengapps.

Elliott could probably elaborate more on head and tail.  I don't
normally use them much on Android.