[Toybox] how to show all processes with ps on all versions of Android

enh enh at google.com
Sat Jun 4 09:13:29 PDT 2016

btw, the first person noticed that "adb shell ps" no longer (in
master, post-N) shows all processes (only ones without a tty, which is
almost all). they maintain the ndk-gdb script, so they have a need for
backwards compatibility. i suggested they use

  ps -A || ps

since the old toolbox ps didn't support -A. seems to be working for
them so far, and lets us move forward to a ps that actually lets you
choose what you want to see. posting here so it's easy for others to
find.

Android native code/tools questions? Mail me/drop by/add me as a reviewer.