[Toybox] awk (Re: ps down, top to go)

Andy Chu andychup at gmail.com
Tue May 31 01:04:51 PDT 2016

Some Googling reveals:

https://illumos.org/man/1/sh - /bin/sh is ksh93 ?

https://illumos.org/man/4/shells -- wow they have every shell under
the sun?  I had heard that Solaris user space is messy, but I didn't
think it was this bad.

So I'm not sure how the source in /usr/src/cmd/sh fits in, but would
be interested to know.

If I do "grep -i posix *.c *.h", that comes up with nothing, which
makes me think it makes no effort to be POSIX compliant and thus is
probably not POSIX compliant.  This is also true of the Minix shell,
but not true of dash, mksh, hush, yash (lots of posix references in
all of them).

Andy