[Toybox] dirtree: add DIRTREE_NOSTAT flag

enh enh at google.com
Tue Nov 15 10:14:46 PST 2016

thoughts on this?  /proc/iomem and /proc/sysrq-trigger are now in that
annoying selinux limbo where they're there, but you're not allowed to
look at them...

(if only pids had been put in their own subdirectory of /proc,
everyone's lives would be easier...)

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 7:22 AM, Mark Salyzyn <salyzyn at android.com> wrote:

>>> ( https://android-review.googlesource.com/#/c/295731 )
>>>
>>> Change subject: dirtree: add DIRTREE_NOSTAT flag
>>>
>>> Prevents a superfluous attribute request. Flag returned on callbacks,
>>> subsequent recursive callbacks have a responsibility to issue:
>>>
>>> fstatat(dirtree_parentfd(dirtree), dirtree->name, &dirtree->st,
>>>          AT_SYMLINK_NOFOLLOW);
>>
>> If you're going to send me git commits anyway, could you do:
>>
>>    git format-patch -1 $COMMITHASH
>>
>> And then attach the resulting file to the message?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Rob
>

> Enclosed the two files, you might wish to remove the Bug:# footer?
>
> -- Mark

Android native code/tools questions? Mail me/drop by/add me as a reviewer.