[Toybox] dirtree: add DIRTREE_NOSTAT flag

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Nov 17 09:06:21 PST 2016

On 11/15/2016 12:14 PM, enh wrote:
> thoughts on this?  /proc/iomem and /proc/sysrq-trigger are now in that
> annoying selinux limbo where they're there, but you're not allowed to
> look at them...
>
> (if only pids had been put in their own subdirectory of /proc,
> everyone's lives would be easier...)

I have a half-finished change to lib/dirtree.c making
dirtree_notdotdot(new) pass through !new->parent top level nodes (so
"recurse ." and "recurse .." work, which otherwise gets filtered out by
default).

Alas it requires auditing all the callers because some are currently
testing for that themselves in the callback (which should be removed if
the common code is doing it), and some are getting it wrong, and some
might actually be screwed up by the common code doing that (modhaven't
found one yet but need to check).

So this is tangled up with that at the moment. Lemme bang on it a bit
today...