[Toybox] Toybox bc's transcendental and irrational functions produce incorrect results, memory leaks and exhibit brute force algorithmic complexity.

Sasha Toltec sashatoltec1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 12:53:34 PDT 2018

I do type my signature out each time yes.

I think what we have here is a classic case of cargo culting. The
nature of the errors indicates that your implementations were copy
pasted without any clue as to how they work.

Otherwise, I am deleting this account. As it seems like you all aren't
interested in the memory error reports or reports of failed functions
and instead are only interested in wasting time.

Sasha Toltec
Toltec Enterprises
sashatoltec1 at gmail.com