[Toybox] Do you suppose this du -b patch is worth it?

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Dec 10 15:54:13 PST 2019

Every month or so I try to catch up on the busybox list and I saw somebody
request du -b there, so I spent the half hour to make and smoketest a toybox
version, and now I'm wondering if it's worth adding?

Patch attached if you're curious. (See comment about how it doesn't scale on 32
bit, not that android cares anymore and _not_ having it doesn't exactly scale
any better...)

Rob

(Right as I was getting over my previous cold I got a different cold, which is
just lovely and means I'm not really trusting my technical judgement right now.
Wheee. Tis the season I guess.)