[Toybox] Hosted FreeBSD CI for toybox

Ed Maste emaste at freebsd.org
Mon Jan 21 10:28:23 PST 2019

On Fri, 18 Jan 2019 at 14:09, Rob Landley <rob at landley.net> wrote:
> I checked in the
> freebsd_miniconfig this morning...

Thanks for that, I'm using it in my .cirrus.yml. One thing I noticed
is that "gmake tests" doesn't provide an exit status indicating
success or failure.

> I have a lot of tests I don't necessarily run every week, but try to run before
> each (quarterly) release and fix up what I find. (If you wonder why releases
> tend to run a bit late...)

Indeed - the benefit of a CI service like this is the immediate
feedback. I'll add a Linux build to the mix so that I can ensure my
WIP changes don't introduce regressions there. In any case I can just
leave it in my tree.