[Toybox] Sorry if I've missed your email...

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun Jun 2 18:46:17 PDT 2019

Gmail has developed a new failure mode where trying to fetch email via pop hits
a thunderbird error where some message can't be downloaded, it gives me the
msgid in a popup, I log into the web interface, search for that email, find it
doesn't exist, dismiss the pop-up, and the remaining messages are deleted
without ever being downloaded. (They vanish from the web interface when I
dismiss the pop-up. They don't appear to be in any sort of trash folder on the
web interface...)

Yeah, I know, I should really move off the decaying thing but it hadn't started
actually deleting hundreds of messages daily until this weekend...

Anyway, if you send it here, I can at least check the web archive,