[Toybox] toybox 0.8.1 is out.

enh enh at google.com
Mon Jun 3 10:27:09 PDT 2019

the news.html file checked in looks fine, but there's mojibake on the
website for contributors with non-ASCII names...

i did notice an error in the checked-in file that makes a paragraph
disappear on the web, though, plus the BSD/Mac claim is backwards from
reality. fixes attached. (but not for the mojibake because i don't
know where that's coming from.)