[Toybox] bc power fix 2

enh enh at google.com
Fri Jun 21 08:37:27 PDT 2019

there's a different top-level runner, but it's basically just an old
version of your tests (as can be seen from my diff --- that's from
doing a cp of the power*.txt files from your upstream ToT over the
toybox ones). my question is whether you're happy to dual-license ToT
or just the exact drops from you?

(i feel like as long as busybox and toybox are modifying the upstream
_source_ there's value to them running the upstream tests to make sure
they haven't broken anything.)