[Toybox] bc power fix 2

Gavin Howard gavin.d.howard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 13:14:55 PDT 2019

Attached is the patch to fix the test suite. That is 01.patch.

> there's a different top-level runner, but it's basically just an old
> version of your tests (as can be seen from my diff --- that's from
> doing a cp of the power*.txt files from your upstream ToT over the
> toybox ones). my question is whether you're happy to dual-license ToT
> or just the exact drops from you?
>
> (i feel like as long as busybox and toybox are modifying the upstream
> _source_ there's value to them running the upstream tests to make sure
> they haven't broken anything.)

I agree. That said, the drops from me are the only parts that are 0BSD
licensed. The reason for this is because my full test suite in my repo
is designed to be run on derivatives of my bc on top of my own bc,
though, I found out that I needed to update it today. I will do so
after work.

Once I update my bc, the following command will be sufficient to run
the entire test suite from my repo on the toybox bc:

$BC_REPO/tests/all.sh 0 0 1 0 $TOYBOX_REPO/toybox bc

where $BC_REPO is the root directory of my bc's repo, and $TOYBOX_REPO
is the same for toybox.

You can also run it on the unstripped toybox:

$BC_REPO/tests/all.sh 0 0 1 0 $TOYBOX_REPO/generated/unstripped/toybox bc

Because that will be available, I don't see a need to doubly license my bc.

Anyway, in making sure my test suite could be run on the bc in toybox,
I found several bugs. The patch to fix them is also attached, as
02.patch.

Gavin Howard