[Toybox] Did I mention why I didn't implement out of tree build?

Andrew Ilijic ilijic.andrew at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 07:00:44 PST 2019

Hi Rob,

I saw this email and thought this patch might help make
`relative_path()` better.

Commit Message:
While trying to add features to `readlink` and `realpath` I saw that
adding a "/" to the end of the `from` variable, made it possible for
me to get `realpath --relative-to=DIR` to work.

The change seems like a hack, but I saw Rob's email
https://www.mail-archive.com/toybox@lists.landley.net/msg06136.html
and though this might be able to help. This works for `realpath`
because `--relative-to` is only supposed to take a directory.

~Andrew

PS: I hope this email looks correct. I made it by hand because of
Gmail deciding not to give me the original message.