[Toybox] Did I mention why I didn't implement out of tree build?

Denys Nykula nykula at ukr.net
Fri Nov 15 12:27:37 PST 2019

> >> You may want to publish a DNS record
>
> It's dreamhost handling all that automatically.

Most warnings are about your domain settings, manual configuration:
https://help.dreamhost.com/hc/en-us/articles/215414867-How-do-I-add-custom-DNS-records-

> If I had any control over it I'd
> have https: on the lists site so I could perform moderation without sending the
> list password unencrypted through http.

Https config is completely separate from domain settings. Dreamhost refuses to
let users set it up unfortunately, but they do provide dns edit like above.

> >> Listed in SORBS (last 28 days) http://www.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml
> >> Yellow listed in Hostkarma http://ipadmin.junkemailfilter.com/remove.php

To these, one writes personally mentioning your server IP and examples of
your letters, they usually agree and mark you as okay.