[Toybox] Fwd: build help please with toybox

scsijon scsijon at lamiaworks.com.au
Fri Nov 22 17:22:57 PST 2019

On 23/11/19 09:56, scsijon wrote:
> thanks for the help
>
> On 23/11/19 09:18, Denys Nykula wrote:
>>> scripts/kconfig/lex.zconf.c:890:16: error: ‘EINTR’ undeclared (first use
>>> in this function)
>>
>> What's your host libc and where are its headers? In apt that's libc6-dev.
>>
> and i'm in a Quirky named Xenial Xerus (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).
> libc and libc6 both v2.23 at /lib/x86_64-gnu-linux and
> /usr/include/x86_64-gnu-linux;
> linux headers and kernel are v4.4.44 if of interest;
> ?maybe to old?

And trying with Open Embeded fails with an error relating to gcc being
too old at 6.3.0! I'm trying a deb buster with a 8.3.0 next, my last
alternative, damn I wanted one of these to work (preferably the
first),beginning to think this may be a bust of a way to build something
simple and very minimal from scratch.