[Toybox] Request for two commands to be added to toybox please.

enh enh at google.com
Fri Sep 13 08:21:35 PDT 2019

these aren't the toys you're looking for...

if you're running raw X11, you want something like speckeysd
(https://github.com/software-jessies-org/jessies/tree/master/x11-extras).

if you're using GNOME or KDE or xfce or whatever, they all have their
own built-in equivalents, and you'll want to read the docs for
whichever you're using. (this looks like GNOME's:
https://help.gnome.org/users/gnome-help/stable/keyboard-shortcuts-set.html)

the stuff rob's talking about is for the linux console before you
start X11. (and is more like
https://www.x.org/archive/X11R6.8.1/doc/xmodmap.1.html in the X11
world.)