[Toybox] Editor for toybox?

David Seikel onefang_toybox at dave.isageek.net
Mon Sep 23 23:37:43 PDT 2019

On Tue, 24 Sep 2019 12:50:12 +1000 scsijon said :
> Do I remember you considering adding a multi-purpose editor into
> toybox?

I had written a very basic generic editor for toybox long ago, with
plans to add more advanced features to it.  Rob didn't like it, so it
never made it in.  That's been on hold since then, but soon I'll be
reusing the code for another project.  It supported all the usual editor
varieties, and some more - emacs (microemacs), joe (Wordstar), less,
mcedit/cooledit (part of Midnight Commander), more, nano/pico, vi.

While it is on github, I moved all my stuff to my own server -

https://sledjhamr.org/cgit/boxes/