[Toybox] Horrible microsoft github tests spamming me.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Aug 11 05:12:53 PDT 2020

On 8/9/20 9:00 AM, Eric Molitor wrote:
> Make sure you are logged into github and go
> to https://github.com/settings/notifications near the middle of that page you
> will find the notification settings for GitHub actions allowing you to
> disable and configure them as necessary.
>
> For Rob, you probably want to uncheck all the github action notifications so
> they never bother you again.
> For Elliot, spam yourself silly.
>
> Furthermore, at the bottom of the page you should see a "Custom Routing" section
> that you can customize which projects go to which email addresses.

Digging around for a "save" button I'm never sue if it's one of those "updates
happen dynamically when you check the box" or "you just haven't found it yet".
But maybe that worked?

At some point if I'm serious about this I should probably add some subset of the
mcm-buildall.sh toolchains and testing under those. Although "where to get the
toolchain binaries if you didn't build them yourself" (which takes hours and is
a big silly to ask this VM build to do) and "running qemu in a container" is
possibly a bit of an ask...

Thanks,