[Toybox] Horrible microsoft github tests spamming me.

Eric Molitor emolitor at molitor.org
Sun Aug 9 07:00:33 PDT 2020

Make sure you are logged into github and go to
https://github.com/settings/notifications near the middle of that page you
will find the notification settings for GitHub actions allowing you to
disable and configure them as necessary.

For Rob, you probably want to uncheck all the github action notifications
so they never bother you again.
For Elliot, spam yourself silly.

Furthermore, at the bottom of the page you should see a "Custom Routing"
section that you can customize which projects go to which email addresses.

- Eric