[Toybox] The wikipedia[citation needed] page is behind the times again.

enh enh at google.com
Sun Nov 15 11:44:26 PST 2020

On Sat, Nov 14, 2020, 20:02 Rob Landley <rob at landley.net> wrote:

> Somebody (not me) recently added a link to the busybox vs toybox talk to
> the
> toybox wikipedia page, and they removed it again as irrelevant. (The
> <strike>Aristocrats!</strike> Wikimedia Foundation!) Maybe the bot
> triggered
> because it was a footnote that never got cited? (Just a guess.)

If you click on the bot's name it takes you to a page that explains that
only "established users" can link to sites like YouTube, to prevent spam.

Since I always make anonymous edits I can't help you there.

(I've addressed the other stuff though. Luckily I found a CL from one of
the build guys that lets me not be a disallowed primary source for the
"also used to *build* Android" stuff I added at the same time 😃)

Obviously I can't edit the toybox page on there because I have firsthand