[Toybox] Pending todoness.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Sep 28 16:51:28 PDT 2021

On 9/28/21 11:55 AM, enh wrote:
> Thoughts/explanation of how I misunderstood what you were asking here? (We build
> uname for macOS host builds, so I can't sync toybox if uname doesn't build.)

(Explanation: now that uname.c doesn't have any other #ifdefs in it, I wanted to
fix this in portability.h. That's why I didn't just apply your patch. I didn't
know macos #defines __linux__.)

For some reason, the previous commit doesn't have a little check mark OR a
little X next to it in the github web view for me...? (The new one does.)

And I pushed a 'maybe this fixes it' commit to the mactest branch and that
doesn't have a test run either? (It's had 10 minutes. make clean && time make"
on my laptop takes just under 12 seconds, and this model was introduced in 2012.)

Do I need to do something to convince it to run a test build? Like touch a file
in the www directory perhaps?