[Aboriginal] does anyone know how to get the m68k prebuilt binary to run

sean symons symons.sean at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 10:30:55 PDT 2011

I haven't been able to get the m68k prebuilt binary to run right, I
found the run-emulator.sh script was blank and put the appropriate
syntax in to run the script and nothing happened. The next step I took
was to proceed to qemu's wiki and used their test ucilinux m68k kernel
which ran with the script but is lacking on the modules required to
mount the squashfs image that is in the m68k prebuilt binary zip i
Downloaded from Landley.net. I may have to move forward and cross
compile my own m68k kernel but before I did I was wondering if anybody
else was able to make this work, thanks in advance.

-Sean Symons-