[Aboriginal] Using native-build.sh for An Android native C compiler

Earlence Fernandes earlenceferns at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 13:30:26 PDT 2011

Hello,

I plan on using aboriginal linux scripts to build a C compiler thats
customized for Android.
Therefore, I think these steps would be needed:

1. download.sh to get GCC sources.
2. patch them with android specific headers and implementation
3. native-build.sh for ARM

Next, I need to optimized for space, I need it as small as possible.
Therefore, disable CPP (with the given option),
remove pthreads, binutils etc etc -> but how do I config this?
I basically need to be really lean and mean. C compiler, libc, libm, linux
headers. thats it.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Earlence