[Aboriginal] Using native-build.sh for An Android native C compiler

Earlence Fernandes earlenceferns at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 05:53:59 PDT 2011

Ok, I;ve built from source, the native compiler for armv5l. It compiles a
couple of files I need on the devices perfectly.
However, One particular file, I use netlink sockets and this is the message
I get:

/data/local/tmp/narm/bin/../include/linux/netlink.h:31: error: expected
specifier-qualifier-list before 'sa_family_t'

gb.c:310: error: 'struct sockaddr_nl' has no member named 'nl_family'
gb.c:314: error: 'struct sockaddr_nl' has no member named 'nl_pid'

(note, this is executed on a Samsung Galaxy S running Gingerbread)

-Earlence