[Aboriginal] /bin/sh error compiling distcc

Rob Landley rlandley at parallels.com
Mon Mar 14 17:26:48 PDT 2011

On 03/14/2011 06:36 PM, Rob Landley wrote:
>> Somewhere in the configure stage for distcc, the two configure options:
>> '--with-included-popt' and '--disable-Werror' are being joined together.
>
> It's trying to use the wrong shell.  (None of the busybox shells
> actually work quite right yet.  Making hush into a decent bash
> replacement is a major todo item of mine if I ever get a spare 6 months.)
>
> Sigh, it looks like I screwed up the sequencing and /bin/sh isn't
> pointing to bash.  It should be.  I'll fix it.

http://landley.net/hg/aboriginal/rev/1332

I've got a dozen todo items for the next release, but half of 'em are
"fix XXX in pending uClibc-NPTL stuff"...  I may still just revert that
for the moment and do a bugfix-only release, since it's overdue...

I head back to Russia for a week on the 26th and I need to get the
release out before then.