[Aboriginal] Getting unblocked...

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun May 22 04:13:31 PDT 2011

Ok, I kicked the uClibc -rc3 release over to UNSTABLE and put 0.9.31
back, along with its associated patch stack, and I'm tackling a backlog
of other cleanups.  Test-building 2.6.39 kernel as we speak.  I've also
grabbed sh4 config the openembedded maintainer told me about when I
bumped into him at scale, and I'll see if I can get that to boot under
current qemu.  That and an armv6l board emulation is probably enough for
a release.  (Ok, I also need to finish converting the README files to
web pages, and redo the snapshots page...)