[Aboriginal] Grind grind grind...

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue May 10 17:11:39 PDT 2011

On 05/10/2011 04:46 AM, David Seikel wrote:
> On Tue, 10 May 2011 01:14:37 -0500 Rob Landley <rob at landley.net> wrote:
>
>> Not dead, just distracted. :)
>
> Not dead, just unpaid.  Next payment should come tomorrow, then I get
> back to it.
>
> Though I was hugely distracted by the company that was my regular gig
> closing down.  B-(

My job also ended last month, although in my case that gives me more
time to work on open source stuff.  But I've also diverged into kernel
development, the 9p filesystem, LXC and containers, and about five other
things.  (For example, my big time sink yesterday was bisecting a qemu
regression...)

As I said, grinding along...