[Aboriginal] Hello world!

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Apr 19 07:05:24 PDT 2012

Sorry for the radio silence. Real life's been a bit overwhelming
recently.  (Bought a house, relatives visited, the linux-kernel
Documentation directory maintainer retired and asked me to take over,
toybox and day job continue apace...)

However: I've got uClibc 0.9.33.1 building, and the current kernel, and
the current busybox, and I'm working my way through the LFS build (alas,
still 6.8) dealing with regressions.  (It's up to 40/48: module-init-tools.)
--
GNU/Linux isn't: Linux=GPLv2, GNU=GPLv3+, they can't share code.
Either it's "mere aggregation", or a license violation.  Pick one.