[Aboriginal] I Live!

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Mar 16 05:05:46 PDT 2012

Sorry for the radio silence, between day job, buying a new house, and
toybox all my spare time's been taken up with other things recently.

That said, it's about time for a new kernel release and I try to keep up
to date with those.  Plus uClibc 0.9.33 is out and I should move to that.

I believe I have two pending todo items: ccwrap should wrap cpp, and
distcc isn't working reliably?

Sigh.  Distcc is a chronic problem: there's version skew on various
hosts and its diagnostics when something goes wrong are horrible (no
explanation of what the PROBLEM was).  I've been meaning to write my own
replacement for years, what it does is reasonably simple...

Lemme see what I can get done this weekend,