[Aboriginal] armv4tl floating exception message in guest

mobi phil mobi at mobiphil.com
Wed Apr 10 11:48:27 PDT 2013

> All of my attempts to sit down and systematically document this project turn
> into giant things like
> http://speakerdeck.com/u/mirell/p/developing-for-non-x86-targets-using-qemu
> which isn't what I'm going for. I'm actually pretty happy with how _short_ I
> managed to get the recent rewrite of the about.html page.

IMHO just 3 lines in the about.html what to do when something seem to
be broken, would probably be equal value of hundreds of pages of
documentation.

GDB: do not know how complicated it is, but also having debugging
symbols in a separate file would pb. also make investigation easier.
But everybody has different experience etc. I did myself printf in two
situations (broken GDB in past on old HP machines). But I will bake my
own gdb for this purpose, do not worry.

If funtoo debootstrapping would work, that would already create a gdb
that could be reused at later stages.